Thursday, July 11, 2019

organic chemistry 2


My favorite subject is organic chemistry 2, in the class reactions are usually presented, the reagents of this are discussed, the conditions for its occurrence, its mechanism of action and exercises are presented in which we have to apply those recently seen reactions and that is He does it for every reaction he teaches. The classes are theoretical but from time to time the professor begins to talk about what the procedure would be like in the laboratory of the reagents and their conditions, by this I mean Professor Hernán Pessoa M.


The truth is I do not know why I like the subject, it will be because it was easy for me to take the bouquet, another teacher puts more emphasis on the didactic way of teaching or I just like to learn the synthesis reactions.

In the course that is being studied this semester we are ninety-eight members but by class no more than fifty people are appreciated, most likely this will happen depending on the teacher who teaches the class that day, at the beginning of the subject the room was full of students but now there are only a few.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I hope understand this in the future. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think too that the teacher who does the class influence in the number of students that go to the class

    ReplyDelete