Thursday, June 6, 2019

what a great book and movie

Hi, I love J. K Rowlling's books and if we're talking about her as I would not mention the Harry Potter saga, then my favorite book and my favorite movie is that saga, by this I mean '' Harry Potter and the Prince Half Blood´´.

For me it was the best story in the series and from my point of view the one that matters most in this, because we found out about the existence of the horcrux that is an object in which a Dark wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of his or her soul for the purpose of attaining immortality. Horcruxes can only be created after committing murder, the supreme act of evil.

I read the Harry Potter books at least twice each, this book is read 2014 but the film had already seen, this sounds cliché but yes, the book seemed better than the movie, if you are a fan Harry Potter and I have seen the movie but you have not read the book, you should do it.
Image result for harry potter y el principe 3 mestizo
Related image

5 comments:

  1. I like harry potter too. I have not read the books I've only seen the movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter is a long saga, it's amazing that you read it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter is the longest and greatest movie saga I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like HP and FA too, i have been reading its books a little, but i didn´t finish day, may be when go out of this semester i will read again.

    ReplyDelete