Thursday, July 25, 2019

Hello and goodbye

Hello, today I finish writing the last blog that I will write this semester, this experience has allowed me to write several topics of various things although sometimes they were topics that I did not like in the least but allowed me to investigate and make me curious about different topics that I had not been curious before.

 This activity allowed me to develop my writing skills a lot although I know that I am not good at this and it costs me but when it is a topic that interests me I try to do my best at the beginning I did not write almost anything but now I feel a little more confident writing, Just a little more confident.

In the future I would like to add one blogs of topics such as pharmacochemistry or similar topics since that is the type of blogs that I would like to do but well the next semester I will see what types of blog I have to write. 

I hope to continue adding blogs since I found it an interesting activity, it has also helped me to improve my English vocabulary a bit but I think this has been all for this semester to who is reading this blog or has read any of my previous blogs I hope that you liked or at least served to pass the little while.




















1 comment: