Thursday, July 4, 2019

organic chemistry

Hello, I am going to tell you about a web page that in my humble opinion will help you as a complement of study in organic one, two and three as a way to explain in a simpler way these branches in the university, with this I am referring to the website


This website has sections such as synthesis, spectroscopy, nomenclature, reactions, heterocycles .... And so a number of other sections, what I like about this page is that it has subsections within each section where you try to break down the content into the most specific, such as looking for a reaction by its name, it will show you the reaction, its mechanism and I will explain why it happens that way and not otherwise.

 I have visited this website a couple of times (six) but it has been useful to me. Other useful pages can be:


https://es.khanacademy.org/science/organic-chemistry (This is the page that you would choose if you want to study a bit of everything, besides the good thing is that it teaches you both written and in videos)




                                   Image result for logotipo quimicaorganica.net


7 comments:

  1. WOW, thanks, I hope that with this, organic pass. :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation of the page! I hope this helps me study organic chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first it's a great page, special for us! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khan academy is the best web site to learning organic chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fact, i will use it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just hope to get organic chemistry

    ReplyDelete