Thursday, May 30, 2019

The cell phone a great tool to read

Hi, my favorite piece of technology is the cell phone but it's not for reasons like to play, listen to music and be reviewing social networks all day but it's my favorite piece because it helps me transport files that I can read at all times, for me it is where I can be all day if I want to read books or papers, usually any type of file about subjects that I have to study at the university.

Since I bought my first cell phone at sixteen I could not separate myself from him anymore, I use it daily at all hours to read, I can not imagine a day without my main source of reading.

It would be difficult for me to go to a library or to connect to a computer to be reading books or study materials, the truth is that I think it more than anything because of the convenience of having this information at hand.



















1 comment: