Tuesday, May 28, 2019

From college to university


I really do not remember what I wanted to study as a child, surely I can not remember it because i did not think about it and it did not cross my mind in my childhood.

During school, I liked the subjects of chemistry, mathematics and biology but I did not know what to study because I did not decide on any particular career, in the end as I did not decide on any career I went with my sister to a fair for the postulant of the university of chile and I decided to the first race that my sister suggested to me, which was chemistry and pharmacy.

I do not regret having entered this career, I really loved it from the first moment I started researching and studying chemistry and pharmacy, until now.

I still have not decided which area to devote to because I have years of study left and as the semesters pass my tastes can change but if I had to choose an area now I would dedicate myself in the future to the pharmaceutical industry.





1 comment:

  1. What a strange way to choose the race jajaja but it's good that you like it.

    ReplyDelete