Thursday, June 20, 2019

The tuft


Hello, I am going to talk about the tuft, the picture that I will put down here is not the same but it looks like the one that was taken.

The truth is that I do not take the photograph since I came to the whatsapp after a while. This picture was taken in 2017 at the corner of the chemistry and pharmacy race, where they cut our clothes, they painted us, they tied us with a thread that went through the clothes and they made us go around the block all together. There are many other photographs that I like about that tuft as one where we posed at the exit of a group of locks that we were asking for coins, sincerely the men looked like transvestites because of the paint we had on our faces and the women seemed to be bearded and hairy with the paint they had on their bodies.






2 comments: