Monday, July 1, 2019

pet lovers


Hello pet lovers, I do not have a pet but I have several pets with this I mean a rabbit, a dog and a chick spider.

Resultado de la imagen para el perro pudullThe rabbit is called chapo, my dog ​​is called cinnamon and the spider chick is called hamit each has a different story. I bought it from my brother in a downtown store to make a cogollin company a black rabbit with dark green legs that he had and he was alone since I arrived at my house.

Related imageImage result for conejo
 The cinnamon came from the street and we adopted it Hamit we found her with my brother while we were climbing on the mountain and we brought her with us now we have a habitat in the house I like my pets because when I get to see them are done alone and let them take to love them, sounds normal with the rabbit and my dog ​​but my spider chick climbs alone to my palm and remains quiet in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment